‘Tis the season for crafty goodness! I wrote a post last year about DIY holiday wreaths that lots of readers seemed to like, so I thought I’d do it again!
If you’ve been reading here for a long time, some of the DIY Christmas wreaths will look familiar, but there are a few new, beautiful examples to look at, too!
Here are 12 DIY holiday wreaths for your viewing pleasure. If you’re looking for instructions, all the links are underneath the collage.
- Upcycled Magazine Christmas Wreath
- Wrapped Present Holiday Wreath
- Snowball Holiday Wreath
- Christmas Ball Wreath
- 3D Paper Star Holiday Wreath
- Fabulous Fall Wreath
- Recycled Greeting Card Christmas Wreath
- Felt Ball Wreath
- Necktie Decorative Wreath
- Wine Cork Wreath
- Cookie Cutter Wreath
- Tea and Clothespin Wreath
Are you going to make a wreath this year?