Really, I don't have too much to say about it. It's delicious (hello-there's cake mix in it!), it's easy and it's a fun treat to serve at a party.
While Funfetti cake mix will add extra color to your cake batter dip, you really can use any kind of cake mix you want while keeping the rest of the ingredients the same.
Cake Batter Dip Recipe
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Funfetti cake mix
- Vanilla wafers and/or graham crackers to serve on the side for dipping
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and Funfetti (or other flavor) cake mix on medium speed until well-blended.
- Add in vanilla extract and melted butter. Mix on medium or high speed until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate the dip for at least two hours, but refrigerating overnight will result in better flavor. If you can't do overnight, make sure the cake batter dip is 100% chilled.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish, top with sprinkles and serve with vanilla wavers or graham crackers to dip.
I'm not making it for my birthday today, but I will be making this cake batter dip for a little family birthday party I'm having in a few weeks. I know everyone's going to love it, and I can wait to serve it!
More from my site