I have parent-guilt over my non-crafty ways on an almost daily basis. It's not only that I'm decidedly not creative. It's also that some messes literally make me nauseous.
My husband is a saint when it comes to this. I can count on him to run with the messy projects and leave me entirely out of them. But I still worry that I'm somehow denying our kids important childhood experiences.
So I'm trying to get better at finding craft projects we all can run with, and there's no time like the present to start!
There are tons of easy St. Patrick's Day crafts for preschoolers and toddlers out there! I thought it would be fun to put together a list of some of the best and cutest projects.
Everyday supplies for these St. Patrick's Day crafts for preschoolers:
- Construction paper: 240 sheets of Crayola construction paper eligible for free shipping.
- Construction paper: 96 sheets of multi-color Crayola construction paper with FREE in-store pickup from Walmart.
- Assorted tissue paper squares eligible for free shipping.
- Mod Podge and Elmer's Glue
- Pony beads
- Non-toxic washable paint set
St. Patrick's Day Crafts for Preschoolers:
2. Jinxy Kids shared directions for an adorable Shamrock Puppy craft for St. Patrick's Day.
3. I love this hanging shamrock craft!
4. These magic leprechaun rocks are an excellent activity for St. Patrick's Day!
5. This St. Patrick's Day leprechaun spray and coin search looks like so much fun.
9. Playtivities shows us a fun way to upcycle toilet paper tubes with their fun St. Patrick's Day craft for preschoolers, toddlers, and any other age.
10. I really love these St. Patrick's Day discovery bottles. They can be used for so much more than just one of many St. Patrick's Day crafts for preschoolers, toddlers and babies!
11. This Shamrock Color Sorting activity is great for education and fine motor skills.
12. How cute is this Rainbow of Circles Necklace? It's the perfect St. Patrick's Day craft for preschoolers and younger kids.
13. Reuse those corks with this Wine Cork Shamrock Stamp.
14. A Rainbow Scavenger Hunt is a great activity for St. Patrick's Day.
16. Take a look at how this St. Patrick's Day Bubble Wrap Shamrocks!
17. Making the materials for St. Patrick's Day Ice Play is half the fun of this activity!
20. I think these St. Patrick's Day Magic Fizzing Shamrocks would appeal to everyone from toddlers to adults.
21. I love the craft-activity combo in St. Patrick's Day Racing Balloon Leprechauns!
Despite what I said above, I really do love finding holiday crafts for preschoolers and toddlers! In addition to this article with St. Patrick's Day crafts for preschoolers, check out these other articles:
1. 20 Easy Easter Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers
3. Over 30 Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
4. More than 25 Valentine's Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to find more great crafts for little kids!
More from my site