Being a stay-at-home mom and a work-at-home woman leaves little time for the housekeeping duties that need to get done. Even on days where I don’t work as much as I should, I still get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of housework it takes to maintain our modest little home.
I’m sure part of the reason I’m overwhelmed is because housekeeping doesn’t come naturally to me. Being a mom with ADHD doesn’t help, either. I do my best to keep our home in order, but I can always use help with the extra tasks that aren’t included in the day-to-day maintenance.
Molly Maid, a business offering cleaning services to anyone who needs them, is focused on making life a little easier by providing the Molly Institute. It’s an ever-growing set of videos that provide instructions for how to do those tough cleaning jobs like how to clean your shower curtain and getting specific stains out of white clothing.
I was happy to see that three challenges that I face were addressed in the Molly Maid Institute videos:
Want to get sweat stains out of white shirts? This video will have the answers you’re looking for!
Want to win a “Take Care of You” gift pack from Molly Maid?
1 winner will receive a gift pack that includes a nail file, foot pumice scrub, microfiber cleaner and other goodies with a total value of $50!
Here’s how to enter:
Win a “Take Care of You” gift pack from Molly Maid ($50 value)!
This sweepstakes will end June 14 at 11:59PM PT, so enter now! A winner will be selected randomly from the comments on June 15 and contacted via email, at which time the winner will have 48 hours to respond with shipping information before a new winner is selected.
Enter up to five times by doing each of the following:
- One Entry – Tweet about the Molly Maid sweepstakes (you can even use one of the handy-dandy Tweets below, if you like) and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Tweet out the URL to one of the Molly Cleaning Institute videos and leave a comment here with either the Tweet or the URL to the Tweet. Please be sure to tag your Tweet with #MollyMaidTips.
- One Entry – Post about this sweepstakes on Facebook, and leave a comment here saying what you posted. Please tag the post with the #MollyMaidTips hashtag.
- One Entry – Write a blog post including at least one of the videos, and — you guessed it — leave a comment here with the URL to the blog post.
- One Entry – Just leave a comment on this blog post telling us about your favorite cleaning tips. They could potentially be included in a future video!
Sample Tweet: I just entered to win a gift pack from Molly Maid! You can too! #MollyMaidTips
Sample Tweet: I just learned a new cleaning trick, courtesy of Molly Maid. Check it out for yourself! #MollyMaidTips
Thank you Molly Maid for sponsoring this post. Take care of yourself and your home with great tips from Molly Maid and the Cleaning Tips Institute! #MollyMaidTips
Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.