RedEnvelope is the place for all your Valentine's Day gift needs! Whether you're shopping for your significant other, your kids or your parents, you're sure to find a present that's perfect for the receiver!
Red Envelope invited me to do some Valentine's Day shopping, and I was a little overwhelmed at all the great items to choose from. There were so many options, I had a hard time narrowing it down! Here are some of my favorites:
Aren't these Reasons I Love You Stones so sweet? I'm a complete softie when it comes to things like this, and I'd be absolutely touched if someone bought these for me!
This Magware magnetic bracelet is perfect for my gadget-loving husband!
My husband is the photographer in our family, and he loves showing off pictures of Haiden and Piper. He'd be bowled over by these cool Locket Cufflinks!
Finally, I would LOVE to see this Infinity Cuff Bracelet wrapped up for me on Valentine's day!
Want to Win a $50 RedEnvelope.com Gift Certificate?
HOW TO ENTER:
You can enter multiple times for many chances to win! Please take the following steps to enter the contest, and make a separate comment below for each entry (ie., if you are a fan of Baby GoodBuys on Facebook, comment and say so). You have lots of chances to win!
LEAVE A COMMENT letting me know what gift you'd like to buy from RedEnvelope.com!
The above entry is mandatory. If you’d like additional entries, you may do the following:
- Be a confirmed subscriber to the Baby GoodBuys email newsletter: Enter your email address here or in the box below. You must click the confirmation link in the message that’s sent to you. All entries will be verified to ensure the email address is confirmed.
- Subscribe to the Baby GoodBuys RSS feed in a reader: You can do this by clicking here and adding this site to your reader.
- Add Baby GoodBuys to your Blogroll or post my button on the sidebar of your blog: My button can be found in the right sidebar. The button or blogroll link must be on your front page sidebar, not in an individual post or footer.
- “Like” Baby GoodBuys on Facebook (leave your FB display name in your comment).
- “Like” RedEnvelope on Facebook. Feel free to write on their wall and tell them, Marybeth from BabyGoodBuys.com sent you!
- Follow @BabyGoodBuys and @RedEnvelope on Twitter and tweet exactly the following (copy & paste): I just entered the $50 @RedEnvelope Gift Certificate #giveaway! Follow @BabyGoodBuys and visit https://goo.gl/eXHvl to find out how to #win! You can do this once per day, just leave a separate comment with a link to each day’s tweet. (leave your Twitter ID and a link to your tweet in your comment).
- Sign for It's Thoughtful and confirm your FREE membership. This will be validated by ItsThoughtful. (leave a comment letting me know you signed up.)
- Enter my giveaway to win $100 cash! (Leave a comment letting me know you entered the other giveaway)
Contest Details: Contest ends at 11:59 PM, CST on 2/10/2010. United States residents only. Valid email address is required. All entries without a valid email address will be disqualified. Duplicate, fraudulent and/or invalid entries will be disqualified. Winning email notification must be responded to within 24 hours or that winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. Winner will be selected with the And the Winner Is WordPress Plugin. Winner will be notified via email. A screenshot of the winner selection will be saved and provided upon request. Winner’s first name will be posted on this giveaway/contest post. All questions should be directed to babygoodbuys(at) gmail(dot)com.
If you are the winner of this giveaway please do not contact the sponsoring company or any other business mentioned with questions about prize fulfillment. All questions should be directed to me at babygoodbuys(at)gmail(dot)com. Contacting anyone other than me may disqualify you from prize fulfillment.
RedEnvelope provided the prize for this giveaway and they also provided a gift certificate to me to experience their site. This was not a paid review and all opinions expressed are my own.