This post brought to you by Carton Smart. All opinions are 100% mine.
- Tetra Pak cartons are made of 70% paper, which is a renewable resource.
- Tetra Pak cartons are recyclable and use 1/3of the packaging compared to cans. They ltimately result in 60% less landfill waste than cans.
- The cartons are reclosable, meaning you can use what you need and save the rest for later. It also eliminates using another container to store the excess!
- The unique packaging process preserves the flavor and nutrients in food without using preservatives.
Cornbread Stuffing Recipe:
- 1 Pan Of Cornbread (homemade or made from a mix), in 1-inch cubes
- 1 16oz loaf French Bread, in 1 inch cubes
- 1 stick butter
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 cups Pacific Foods No Sodium chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1-2 teaspoons dried rosemary, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spread the cubed cornbread and french bread out on two baking sheets and let dry overnight. (I put them in my cold oven because I hate letting food sit out).
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add the onion and celery and cook until the onions start to get soft and translucent.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add basil, thyme, rosemary and half of the chopped fresh parsley. Stir until combined.
- Place dried bread cubes in a large bowl and mix them up a bit. Gradually pour the broth mixture into the bread, tossing as you go. Keep gradually adding the broth mixture until the bread is fully moistened. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place in two greased baking dishes and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, until golden brown on top.
Ready to win?