Want to start stocking up on training pants for potty training? Amazon has a fabulous deal on Pampers Easy Ups right now: you can get a pack of 80 Easy Ups trainers for boys for just $11.09 when you order with Subscribe & Save and use an Amazon coupon. Here's how to do the deal:
- Be sure you're signed up for Amazon Mom (it's free!)
- Visit the Pampers Easy Ups training pants product page
- Scroll down a few inches until you see the image above with the option to Clip this coupon to save $1.50 on Pampers.
- Click the button to clip the coupon.
- Return to the product information and select Size 4T-5T.
- Add one package to your cart using the Subscribe & Save option in the blue box.
- Complete your checkout.
Your final price should be $11.09 with free shipping!
Wondering if you can use boy training pants on a girl? Haiden and Piper have both used boy and girl training pants without any sort of leakage problems. They both like boy and girl characters, so I don't see any reason to have more than one package open at a time (or spend more money to get the corresponding gender!).
I've also noticed that size doesn't seem to matter as much when it comes to training pants. Maybe it's because the little ones who use them have a bit more control and don't fill them up as much, but I've used size 4 Pull-Ups on Piper when she wears size 24-month clothing and she didn't leak out of them. In fact, they didn't even look oversized!