I had a few people email me and ask me how to get free Kindle books and deals on Kindle downloads. I guess lots of you were happy when you unwrapped Amazon's popular e-reader!
Here are a few tips to get the most from your Kindle without spending an arm and a leg:
- See all the free bestselling Kindle books! Amazon's frequently-updated list contains 100 free Kindle eBooks that are downloaded by the masses. Get your collection started by downloading free Kindle books right from Amazon. Bookmark this link and check it frequently!
- Search for all the free Kindle Books on Amazon. Bookmark this link too and keep going back to it! All I did was look for Kindle eBooks then search from lowest price to highest price. This list contains more obscure titles that may not be desired for everyone, so I'd stick with the first link under #1 for the best selection.
- Visit Project Gutenberg. Gutenberg.org is a free-to-use website that offers over 33,000 free eBooks, including the Kindle format! All ebooks were published legitimately and were digitized for free by volunteers. If you check out the top 100 downloaded books you'll see such classics as Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, Moby Dick and Treasure Island!
- Check out freebie websites. Freebies4Mom is the best resource I know for finding legit online freebies that are applicable to the everyday web surfer! Heather is so on top of online freebies, and she posts the popular titles of free Kindle books that have popped up on Amazon!
- Use your Swagbucks! With most Kindle titles running at $10 or less, it seriously won't take you long to rack up 900 Swagbucks and snag two free $5 Amazon gift cards! If you're new to Swagbucks, sign up here (it's a legit site and I absolutely LOVE it!). New and existing Swagbucks members can find a list of useful tips for how to earn the most Swagbucks in the least amount of time here!
Your turn! How do you get Kindle books for free or on the cheap? Do you have any tips that I missed?