The C.R. Gibson Bound Keepsake Memory Book of Baby’s First 5 Years (Jack Collection) is on sale for $15.46 at Amazon right now. That’s 53% off the list price of $33.00!
What a great Mother’s Day gift idea for a mom-to-be or the mother of a newborn! This baby book has an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 possible stars based on 72 customer reviews.
- With pages that prompt you to record events and milestones as well as give you room to journal, CR Gibson’s keepsake memory book makes it easy to create a personalized baby book that will be treasured
- Memory book features superior editorial content with artistic details throughout more than 30 pages to record baby’s arrival, homecoming, family tree, first day of school and more
- From the jack collection, designed by Anna griffin for CR Gibson, memory book features a felt pea pod and ribbon on a soft blue and green paisley pattern with a frame on the cover to display a favorite photograph – check out the entire jack collection
- Bound memory book is 9″x 11.125″and arrives boxed ready for gift giving
- CR Gibson has been preserving family memories for 140 years, and no memory is as special as that of our children
Shipping is free with Amazon Prime or if you spend $25 or more.
See all posted baby deals or all posted Amazon deals to save even more! Remember, Amazon prices flip fast. If you see something you like at a great price, you may want to buy it in case the cost goes up.
You’ll have access to even more extra-hot deals when you Like BabySavers on Facebook!
Leave a Reply