The highly-rated Sealy Soybean Foam-Core crib mattress is currently just $96.88 on Amazon right now. That's 46% off the list price, and it ships for free, too!
Soybeans are a renewable resource, so this is a nice eco-friendly option for a mattress. If you're looking for a little more information, here are the specs, right from Sealy:
- Soy based foam-core offers improved durability over conventional foams and uses renewable resources resulting in the use of less crude oils.
- Soybean foam is CertiPUR-US® certified and has been tested for indoor air emissions, durability and substances including phthalates, formaldehyde, PBDEs, lead and other chemicals
- Entire cover and lock-stitched binding wipe clean preventing allergens from clinging to the mattress
- Lightweight making it easy to change sheets
- Soybeans are a renewable resource grown in the USA
- Cover is wet-resistant and cleans easily
- Square cut corners provides snug fit in cribs
- Mattress also fits toddler bed frames
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- Entire mattress is phthalate and flammability compliant and does not contain toxic fire retardants