Baby wipes are a necessity for so many reasons! Reason number one, of course, is to wipe your baby’s bottom. But wipes are also great for a quick hand-washing, cleaning up bigger kids, getting light stains out of clothing, and there are so many other uses! Here are some ways to save money and score some great baby deals on this fantastic product:
- Always use coupons! Go to the master list of babygoodbuys.com baby mailing lists and sign up with every company. Remember, you can give away or trade the coupons you don’t use. Diaper companies almost always send out coupons for wipes, too!
- Wipes are considered Bath & Body products. If you get a coupon for $1 or $2 off a bath and body product, use it on wipes–you’ll usually get them for free or close to free!
- Use coupons on small sizes! Travel-sized wipe packages are generally around $1.50. Use your coupons to get these for much less money out of pocket.
- Skip the refill packs. Take out your calculator and calculate out the cost per wipe after coupons. You’ll find that, if you use a coupon on the tubs or travel-sized packages, you’ll get more wipes for your money!
- Use store coupons! I occasionally find coupons for $2 off any CVS brand purchase or CVS brand skincare product purchase. My CVS has wipes for $1.99 a tub. That means free wipes!
- Make your own wipes! Although I almost always get our wipes for so cheap I don’t need to make them, this is a good option for those who can’t always get in on the sales good enough to fill up your stockpile!
“Make your own wipes! Although I almost always get our wipes for so cheap Idon’t need to make them, this is a good option for those who can’t always get in on the sales good enough to fill up your stockpile!”
It is also a great option for families who don’t want to generate the added waste of disposable wipes or use harsh chemicals on their babis skin.