I received a few questions since writing about Swagbucks.
Lots of you were interested in the promise of free gift certificates to Amazon.com and other retailers, and readers have been wanting the tips that I promised to help maximize your Swagbucks earnings.
Since last week, I’ve been able to cash in more Swagbucks for an additional $10 in Amazon gift certificates! I’m that much closer getting that baby toy for free!
Here are a few quick ideas for earning the most Swagbucks with a small time commitment:
- Make Swagbucks your home page. One of the best tips is just remembering to use Swagbucks in the first place! I have it set as my home page to remind me to start searching away as soon as I hop online.
- Use Swagbucks instead of Google, Yahoo, Ask or another search engine. Don’t just start typing random words into Swagbucks to see if you earn points, remember that it’s a legitimate search engine. Swagbucks is powered by Google and Ask, so if you need to search for something use Swagbucks instead.
- Download the Swagbucks Toolbar. This will make it easy to run a search from your browser instead of going to a different website to find something.
- Interact with Swagbucks. Read the blog or find them on Facebook. Limited-time codes are frequently posted on those two outlets.
- Use it frequently, but not for long periods of time: I’ve found that I usually earn Swagbucks within my first 1-3 minutes of searching. After that, it can take a long time to earn more points. I’ve found it to be much more productive to stop after my first earning of the day, then return a few more times and start again. I’ve earned Swagbucks up to three times in one day, but I don’t think I’ve ever won more than that. It could happen, but I don’t want you to spend all day waiting for points!
- Refer your friends. You’ll earn Swagbucks everytime your referral does, up to 100 matching Swagbucks for each person you refer. It’s a great way to multiply your earnings and earn those rewards faster. If you haven’t already signed up, I’d love to refer you! Please click here to start earning Swagbucks now!
That’s the best advice I can come up with for earning the most Swagbucks with minimal time commitment. Do you have other ideas? Please feel free to leave a comment!
Leave a Reply