We're having a family baking day tomorrow, so I needed some easy Christmas recipes for kids to make! I'm so happy I found plenty of cookies and treats that are fun to make with children!
These easy Christmas recipes for kids are fun projects to make with kids, but most (or all!) of these need adult supervision and assistance.
Share this post by pinning it on Pinterest, then follow me on Pinterest!
My #1 tip for baking with kids: Be sure to read the directions thoroughly before you get started. Then decide the steps where your little ones will help or do entirely on their own. That one thing always saves me a lot of stress!
21 Easy Christmas Recipes for Kids
1. Melted Snowman Cookies from Three Pixie Lane
2. Nutella Christmas S'mores from Pint-Sized Treasures
3. Christmas Tree Brownies with Buttercream Frosting from Love to be in the Kitchen
4. Old Fashioned Holiday Cookies from Essentially Eclectic
5. Chocolate Cookies from Simply Stacie
6. Gluten Free Gingerbread 7-Layer Bars from Fearless Dining
7. Rainbow Painted Sugar Cookies from Snappy Gourmet
8. Easy Christmas Peppermint Patties from Mom on Timeout
9. Nutter Butter Santa Cookies: an easy Christmas recipe for kids from Menu Musings
10. Christmas Pudding Balls from Be a Fun Mum
11. Snowmen Cake Pops from 52 Kitchen Adventures
12. Christmas Pretzel Buttons from Sweet Anna's
13. Candy Cane Hearts from Glorious Treats
14. Rudolph No Bake Cookies a cute and easy Christmas recipe for kids from Emily Reviews
15. Reindeer Cupcakes from With Sprinkles on Top
16. Reeses Cup Rudolph Treats from Hungry Happenings
17. Snowman Donut Pops from Mommy Musings
18. North Pole Dirt Cake Cones from The Sweet Chick
19. Edible Christmas Trees from She Knows
20. Snowball Cookies from Gal on a Mission
21. Rice Krispie Treat Pops from Mess for Less
Which of these easy Christmas recipes for kids do you want to make?