Baked oatmeal is one of our family's favorite recipes. It's a hearty breakfast, and it's almost like a oatmeal cookie cake if you'd rather serve it as a snack!
If you like this recipe please pin it on Pinterest!
Brown Sugar Baked Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9″ round casserole dish or a 9×9 baking pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix with a wooden spoon until fully combined, but don't over-mix it. (There will be a few lumps).
- Scoop the mix into your prepared dish or pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 until the edges are golden and a little crispy.
- Serve warm for breakfast or cool for a snack.