But when kids get bigger, it seems that there's a different issue: putting LEGO sets together one time then being done with them. I have nephews that love to show off their assembled LEGO projects, but once the models are put together, the kids are done playing with them.
Both of those factors make me love the idea of PLEY, which is a LEGO subscription service sort of like Netflix! It also includes Duplo sets for smaller hands.
Here's how Pleygo works:
- Sign up for your FREE 30-day Pleygo trial.
- Create a Pley wish list with as many authentic LEGO sets as you want. You can search for LEGO sets based on keywords, age ranges, or serial numbers. You can even get Duplo sets!
- Pley will send you complete and sanitized sets based on availability and the order that they appear on your wish list. The first available set that is at the top of your wishlist will be sent, so make sure your wish list is full to ensure sets are shipped to you ASAP.
- You will receive your set in a Pley box with an instruction manual and a spare pieces bag.
- Once your child has completed playing with the set, just place all the pieces in the provided bag, place it in the prepaid postage box and drop it in any US mail box.
- Pley will send you the next set on your Wish List after your set is received.
Here are a few more reasons to love Pley: