I get emails nearly every day asking where to find the Frozen Lunch Bag I wrote about several months ago. I've checked on it frequently and it's been out of stock for a very long time. I had no idea a Disney Frozen lunch tote would be so popular!
If you've had your sights set on an authentic Disney Store Frozen Lunch Bag, I have news for you: This Frozen Lunch Bag is in stock right now. It's not the same one that was offered back in January, but I think this one is even cuter than the first!
The Frozen Lunch Tote is $14.95. Shipping is free on orders of $75 or more when you use DisneyStore.com promo code SHIPMAGIC.
Here's a little more about the Frozen Lunch Tote:
- Anna and Elsa screen art on clear outer layer, with glittering blue background layer.
- Glittering blue sides and back.
- Zip main compartment with two pulls.
- Food-grade insulated interior lining.
- Interior mesh compartment with ID label.
- Top carry handle.
- Accessory loop attaches easily to the Frozen Backpack.
- Part of the Frozen Gear Up Collection.
I'm also pretty excited about a matching item. Right now there's an adorable Disney Frozen backpack that matches the lunch tote. It can even be personalized for just $1 for a limited time when you follow the instructions found here!