Have you been wanting to make your own Halloween decorations? If you have, you're definitely not alone!
Halloween is such a great time for decorating, and crafty Halloween projects can be so much fun!
While I think we all know that one house that spends a huge amount of money making it look as scary as possible every fall. Like this one…
Image credit: Ronnie44052
I can definitely appreciate houses like the one above, but I don't think you should break the bank decorating your home for any holiday.
Make your own Halloween decorations range from pretty to scary to funny, and I have a list of 15 DIY Halloween projects that anyone can do!
Make Your Own Halloween Decorations
1. Square Pumpkins Wall Hanging DIY from Club Chica Circle
2. Polka Dot Halloween Candle Vases from Katarina's Paperie
3. Halloween Door Hanger from Crafts by Amanda
4. DIY Mod Podge Vintage Halloween Blocks from Mod Podge Rocks
5. Spooky Spider Web Hoops from A Night Owl
5. Witch Pumpkin from Just Us Four
7. Halloween Scary Jars from Carolyn's Homework
8. Spooky Ghost and Spider Lanterns from Mom Spotted
9. Dollar Store Halloween Wreath from Eighteen 25
10. Light Up Jack-o-Lantern Topiary from As the Bunny Hops
11. Printable Halloween Potion and Witch's Brew Labels from 100 Directions
12. Soda Bottle Pumpkins from Organized 31
13. Frankenstein Upcycled Tin Cans from You Brew My Tea
14. Pumpkin Mason Jar Luminary from Pink When
15. Glow in the Dark Monster Pillows from Mad in Crafts
While I love all the projects I found for this make your own Halloween decorations roundup, I think my favorite is the Dollar Store Halloween Wreath.
The picture of the Dollar Store Halloween Wreath isn't included in the collage at the top of this page, but you definitely need to see it Eighteen25.com to appreciate how creative it is!
Personally, I have a hard time with craft tutorials when they get too complicated, so I also love that the wreath seems easy to make!
Which of these DIY Halloween decorations is your favorite?