In the past few days I've seen almost too many easy Thanksgiving crafts that would be perfect for toddlers and preschoolers.
I can't resist sharing my favorites. So here's my list of the top Thanksgiving crafts for toddlers and preschoolers that definitely fit into the Easy Thanksgiving Crafts category!
Supplies for Easy Thanksgiving Crafts
I love that almost all of Easy Thanksgiving crafts and projects listed below that can likely be done with items you have around the house (or yard!).
If you do happen to be in need of supplies, here are some at the best items I could find at the time of writing this article:
- Feathers: 600 multi-color feathers for $4.28 with FREE shipping
- Construction paper: 240 sheets of Crayola construction paper for $4.99, possible free shipping
- Construction paper: 96 sheets of multi-color Crayola construction paper for $2.46 with FREE in-store pickup
- Pipe cleaners: 100 chenille pipe cleaners for $3 + shipping OR 100 pipe cleaners for $5 with FREE shipping
- Popsicle sticks: 120 multi-color wooden craft sticks for $5.65, eligible for free shipping
- Buttons: Big bag of buttons (4 oz.): $4.80 with possible free shipping OR 800 buttons for $6.50 + shipping
The projects that are pictured in the image above are the first 10 crafts in the list below. I'm so thankful to the site owners who let me use their images to help share their easy Thanksgiving crafts with you!
Easy Thanksgiving Crafts
5. Easy Thanksgiving crafts: DIY Bottle Cap Turkey Napkin Rings
6. Baby, Toddler or Preschooler Footprint Turkey
8. Toilet Paper Roll Handprint Turkey. (DEFINITELY one of top ‘easy Thanksgiving crafts'!)
13. Paper Turkey Dinner with Paper Vegetables. (This is a hilarious easy Thanksgiving craft!)
16. Princess Thanksgiving Crown (scroll down to the end of the post)
18. Paper Cup Turkey
23. Thankful Tree
24. Rocking Turkey
25. Easy Thanksgiving Crafts: Thank You Wreath
31. Balloon Turkey
35. Milk Jug Turkey
Which of these easy Thanksgiving crafts is your favorite?
Do you have an easy Thanksgiving craft for toddlers that you'd like to share? Leave a comment below and I'll add a link to your craft!