A few weeks ago I received one of those email messages that makes me jump up and down:
After I finished doing this to my husband:
I visited my parents and did one of these (because I can’t go anywhere unless we have help with our kids):
Thankfully they agreed, so I went back to my happy dancing and started planning a trip to Los Angeles!
Next week I’ll be joining 24 other influential mom bloggers on a whirlwind trip to LA for two super exciting events. Here’s what I’ll be doing:
- Walking the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere of Disney’s Alice Through The Looking Glass (in theaters everywhere on May 27, 2016)
- Interviewing talent from Alice Through The Looking Glass. I can’t even share who I’ll be interviewing because I don’t know!
- Participating in Press Day for the in-home release of Disney’s Zootopia (the Blu-ray/DVD is available for preorder now and it will be released on June 7, 2016).
- Visiting Disney Animation Studios to try doing my own voice acting for Zootopia!
You can follow along on my adventure if you search any social media channel for these hashtags:
Make sure you’re following me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to stay on top of the event, and make sure you check out all the Alice Through The Looking Glass details below!
If you haven’t already seen it, watch the official trailer for Alice Through the Looking Glass now:
Follow Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass on these social media pages:
- Alice Through the Looking Glass on Facebook
- Alice Through the Looking Glass on Instagram
- Visit the official website for Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass.
Disney’s Alice Through the Looking Glass opens in theaters everywhere on May 27. Get your tickets today!
Elayna Fernandez ~ The Positive MOM says
So happy for your excitement, Marybeth – I can hardly believe that it’s just a few days and then the Disney Magic and fun will begin!