A few weeks ago I received one of those email messages that makes me jump up and down:
After I finished doing this to my husband:
I visited my parents and did one of these (because I can't go anywhere unless we have help with our kids):
Thankfully they agreed, so I went back to my happy dancing and started planning a trip to Los Angeles!
Next week I'll be joining 24 other influential mom bloggers on a whirlwind trip to LA for two super exciting events. Here's what I'll be doing:
- Walking the red carpet at the Los Angeles premiere of Disney's Alice Through The Looking Glass (in theaters everywhere on May 27, 2016)
- Interviewing talent from Alice Through The Looking Glass. I can't even share who I'll be interviewing because I don't know!
- Participating in Press Day for the in-home release of Disney's Zootopia(the Blu-ray/DVD is available for preorder now and it will be released on June 7, 2016).
- Visiting Disney Animation Studios to try doing my own voice acting for Zootopia!
You can follow along on my adventure if you search any social media channel for these hashtags:
If you haven't already seen it, watch the official trailer for Alice Through the Looking Glass now:
Follow Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass on these social media pages:
- Alice Through the Looking Glass on Facebook
- Alice Through the Looking Glass on Instagram
- Visit the official website for Disney's Alice Through the Looking Glass.