I was looking over some posts I published last year and I found two that are still helpful and definitely relevant during this time of year!
If you’re looking for ways to cut corners on Halloween costumes and festivities, take a look at these posts that offer some helpful tips on how to save money on Halloween costumes:
- 10 Ways to Save Money on Halloween Costumes was written by my sister, who’s a mom of four growing kids who love to get all dressed up for Halloween! I’d definitely classify her as a money-saving expert, especially for events and holidays like Halloween.
- Ask the Readers: How can we have a Fun and Frugal Halloween on a Budget prompted a great list of helpful comments! Take a look and find other reader’s favorite resources to do Halloween on the cheap!
- All of these DIY Halloween costumes made with tutus are to-die-for cute!
- This DIY Halloween Costumes for Babies and Toddlers post has a bunch of tips and places to find the best instructions for making the cutest homemade Halloween costumes!
- How to Make a Homemade Superhero Costume also includes links to instructions for a DIY Wordgirl costume, plus one for her little sidekick, Captain Huggypants.