Looking for DIY Halloween costumes and ideas? We have several tutus in our home that rarely see the light of day. If you have a little girl, chances are good that you also have a tutu or two laying around the house. Why not use them to create some fantastic DIY Halloween costumes with tutus?
This post was updated in October 2019. All the original links and photos are still here, I just added a few more to make sure you're getting the best ideas for DIY Halloween costumes with tutus!
If you don't have a tutu, you can get a cheap tutu for shipped from Amazon! Here are some of the best tutus I found:
Princess Tutu Collection,5-Pack5-Pack Girls Princess Tutu Skirts Set with 5 Flower Hair Ties5 Pack Collection of Princess TutusGirls 3-Layer Tutu, Ballerina Gray5 Pack 3-Layer Tutu Skirts with Matching Butterfly Hair ClipsGirls Ballerina Sparkle 3 Pack Dress Up Tutu Set (Lavender/Pink/Yellow)
For other fun Halloween articles be sure to take a look at these:
- 45+ Disney painted pumpkins for no-carve pumpkin fun!
- Over 700 FREE Pumpkin carving patterns
- Get more than 130 free Disney pumpkin stencils
- Easy Halloween party food ideas
- How to make a Spider-Man costume for girls
- I've found 15 tutorials to make your own Halloween decorations. Some of these are perfect projects for kids!
- 15 DIY Baby Halloween costumes (with ideas for toddlers and bigger kids, too!)
- 20 adorable baby Halloween costumes under $20
DIY Halloween Costumes with Tutus
These DIY fawn tutu Halloween costumes are so pretty!
This is one of my favorites! How to make a Peacock Tutu DIY Halloween Costume.
I also think this Pink Poodle tutu DIY Halloween costume is absolutely adorable.
This DIY tutu Cookie Monster costume is the cutest!
How to make a Tinkerbell Tutu DIY Halloween Costume.
Learn how to make this Minion tutu costume.
I love this no-sew Minnie Mouse tutu costume!
This DIY black cat tutu Halloween costume is one of my favorites!
If you've seen other DIY Halloween costumes with Tutus that you want to share with other readers, leave a link in the comments below!