Amazon’s Subscribe & Save program is a no-fee way to save even more money on Amazon’s already low prices. The program offers you an incentive to ensure that you don’t run everyday products. You’ll save an extra 5-15% on those items you order the most!
Benefits of Using Subscribe & Save:
- You’ll save an additional 5-15% off already low and already-discounted prices.
- You can have the products you purchase regularly delivered to you every 1, 2, 3 or 6 months (you choose how often you want them delivered).
- You can opt to skip a shipment any time before the product ships. If you don’t need the next delivery, you don’t have to have it shipped!
- If a product goes on sale, you can have an extra shipment sent immediately to take advantage of the lowest price.
Canceling Your Subscribe & Save Subscription:
If you decide that you no longer want your subscription for a particular product, here’s how you can cancel your subscription:
- Log into Amazon.com
- Go to Your Account (look in the upper right corner of the screen for a link)
- Click on Manage Subscribe & Save Items.
- You’ll see your personalized list of Current Subscriptions
- Look towards the bottom of each item for the Cancel This Subscription button.
- This page also gives you the options to change the delivery schedule, skip a delivery or send an extra delivery.
Other Important Subscribe & Save Details:
- Using the Subscribe & Save option doesn’t lock in the price of the item for future shipments. You will be charged the current price on the date of shipment, minus the Subscribe & Save discount, for any future shipments that are sent.
These are all the items currently eligible for Subscribe & Save!