Photo booth props are so much fun, and they aren’t just for photo booths!
Add some silliness to your Valentine’s Day with free printable Valentine’s Day photo booth props!
Wondering what to do with your photo booth props if you don’t have a photo booth? I have some great ideas!
Photo booth prop ideas for kids:
- Make your own at-home photo booth! Tape some wrapping paper on the wall for a backdrop, drop your props in a basket and let everyone take selfies.
- Play dress up and use the props for accessories!
- Attach a little tag to each photo booth prop and use the printable Valentine’s Day props as their own valentines!
- Save the photo booth props for future birthday parties and celebrations.
Tips for making your printable Valentine’s Day photo booth props last:
- Make your printable photo booth props much sturdier if you glue the printed paper to foam board, cardboard or poster board.
- Use an X-Acto knife to cut out your photo booth props after attaching them to the sturdier backing.
- Use lollipop sticks or chopsticks for the handles.
Essential items for enhancing your photo booth props:
Printable Valentine’s Day photo booth props
Get your printable Valentine’s Day photo booth props here! I’d love to see pictures when you use them!
I have more Valentine’s Day activities! Check them out:
- Get our free printable Valentine’s Day coloring pages.
- Learn how to make a Valentine’s Day Sensory Tub.
- Get 25 Valentine crafts for toddlers and preschoolers!
These printable Valentine’s Day photo booth props are compliments of Tiny Prints, my absolute favorite place to order custom cards, invitations, announcements and more!
After you download the Valentine’s Day photo booth props, be sure to check out the beautiful products Tiny Print’s has to offer!