Looking for Cricut Maker deals? I'm not surprised! The Cricut Maker is known as the “insanely easy” smart cutting machine that “changes everything.”
The Cricut Maker is becoming more and more popular, especially as the prices seem to go down on a regular basis! I currently have a Cricut Explore Air 2 and I think it's amazing. You can read my Cricut Explore Air 2 review to see all that I love about it.
The Maker wasn't available when I got my own Explore Air 2, and I was so envious when the newest machine was released and I saw all the features the Maker offered.
New to Cricut?
Be sure to scroll down to the section “About the Cricut Maker” after the list of deals if you want to learn more about this machine. Don't miss reading What is a Cricut Machine and What Does It Do? for a full explanation of everything these amazing machines can do.
You'll also want to keep reading past the Cricut Maker deals to see why I don't recommend buying your Cricut Maker from Amazon. I promise there's more than one really good reason!
Cricut Maker Deals: The Best Time to Buy
If the timing works for you, the Friday after Thanksgiving is the best time to find Cricut Maker deals. Check out these Cricut Black Friday 2019deals for machines and accessories at the lowest prices!
Cricut Maker Bundle Deals
Why buy a Cricut Maker Bundle instead of just a Cricut Maker on its own? If you're already buying a Cricut Maker, you're going to get an incredible deal on materials accessories and/or tools if you buy a Cricut Maker bundle from Cricut.com.
Note, this only applies to the Maker bundle deals direct from Cricut.com. Read below to see why I caution you against buying a Cricut Maker bundle from Amazon.
The Cricut Maker's regular price is $399. It's currently on sale for $349. It's pretty easy to see the significant savings in the bundles when you compare the price of the bundle to the machine by itself.
The best thing about the Cricut Maker bundles right from Cricut.com is that there are three different bundles designed for three different shoppers:
- The Cricut Maker + Essentials Bundle is made for the maker who needs basic supplies to get started crafting.
- The Cricut Maker + Everything Materials Bundle is great for the crafter who already has some Cricut tools and needs more crafty materials to make more things.
- The Cricut Maker and Machine Tote Bundle is for the crafter that's prepared with tools and materials who needs safe storage for her cutting machine.
I also love that just about every Cricut Maker Bundle deal still lets you choose the color of your machine. The Cricut Maker and Machine Tote Bundle is only available in three colors, but the other two bundles give you your choice of colors!
Cricut Maker + Essentials Bundle Deal
The Cricut Maker + Essentials Bundle is currently priced at $399. That's 31% off $581.93, the regular retail price of the bundle.
The Cricut Maker + Essentials Bundle includes the Cricut Maker machine and everything that usually comes in the box. (Scroll down to see a list of everything that comes in the Cricut Maker box.)
This is everything you'll get when you buy the Cricut Maker + Essentials Bundle:
- Cricut Maker machine with blades, pen, FabricGrip Mats, free projects plus everything else in the box.
- Bonded-Fabric Blade + housing
- Deep-Point Blade + housing
- Premium Fine Point Blade + housing
- Machine Mat 12″ x 24″ variety pack
- 12″ x 24″ FabricGrip Mat
- Cricut sewing kit
- Washable fabric pen.
Cricut Maker + Everything Materials Bundle Deal
The Cricut Maker + Everything Materials Bundle is $409. That's 34% off the regular price of $626.31!
The Cricut Maker + Everything Materials Bundle includes the Cricut Maker with everything that's always included with the machine, plus a huge variety of materials to get your crafting right out of the box!
This is everything you get when you buy the Cricut Maker + Everything Materials Bundle:
- The Cricut Maker cutting machine with blades, pen, FabricGrip Mats, free projects plus everything else in the box.
- Corrugated Cardboard sampler
- Faux Leather, pebbled caramel
- Faux Suede, rustic sampler
- Kraft Board sampler
- Fabric Sampler, Apricot and Persim
- Everyday Iron-On, bold
- Everyday Iron-On, black
- Glitter Iron-On, black
- Glitter vinyl, silver
- Chalkboard vinyl
- Premium Outdoor Vinyl sampler
- Vinyl transfer tape
- Stencil material
- Window cling, red
- Printable sticker paper
- Printable sticker paper, clear
- Adhesive foil, stainless gold
- Adhesive foil, metallic red
- Poster board, metallic
Cricut Maker and Machine Tote Bundle Deals
The Cricut Maker and Machine Tote Bundle is priced at $499.99. That's 10% off the list price of the items in the bundle.
The Cricut Maker and Machine Tote Bundle is the most simple Cricut Maker bundle available. In all honesty, this Cricut bundle is not a deal compared to the other two bundles described before this one. Why?
The Cricut Maker Machine by itseslf has a regular price of $400, but it's currently on sale for $350. The Machine Tote by itself is $149.99. That means there really isn't a bundle discount on this one.
Cricut Maker Deals: The Best Price for the Machine
If you're not looking for a Cricut Maker bundle, then shopping for just a Cricut Maker deal is pretty simple!
I've been watching and sharing prices on various Cricut machines for a few years, and I've noticed something pretty great about the pricing. The prices for machines on Cricut.com consistently either match or beat the prices for Cricut machines listed anywhere else.
Of course, there have been exceptions – I've occasionally seen a lower price at Amazon or a refurbished model on a deal website, but Cricut.com is very quick to adjust their prices to make sure you're not shopping elsewhere for your machine.
I love that Cricut.com makes it easy to buy your Cricut Maker (or any other Cricut brand machine) right from the source. I have a lot of peace of mind when I have a receipt straight from the manufacturer. Especially when I'm spending hundreds of dollars on a product.
The Cricut Maker in your choice of colors is priced at $349.99. That's $50 off the list price of $400!
Where NOT to Shop for The Best Cricut Maker Deals
I know when we're shopping for just about anything, our first instinct is to check Amazon. A few years ago I would have wholeheartedly supported this when shopping for a Cricut Maker.
Now, I don't recommend it. Amazon just isn't the best place to buy a Cricut. Why? Here's just a sample of the reviews from various machines available on Amazon:
Most crafters prefer to get their Cricut machines directly from Cricut. To be completely honest, it's just risky to make bigger purchases on Amazon. You're certainly protected with Amazon's return policy and their A-to-Z guarantee, but that only goes so far.
Buying with the A to Z guarantee means you should get your money back if your order isn't right. But you'll still have the hassle of orders gone wrong and you'll also potentially miss a great deal on a Cricut machine from a reputable source.
Amazon's prices on the Cricut Maker may occasionally lower than what you'll find on Cricut.com. If you choose to buy from Amazon, please take measures to be extra cautious before you place your order. Please follow these steps if you choose to buy a Cricut Maker from Amazon.
- Make sure the machine you're buying is brand new.
- Read the reviews and sort them so you view the most recent reviews first.
- Make certain the model described matches the one you want. Don't trust the picture.
- Check the brands of everything in the bundle. A common complaint is that the accessories look very similar to brand name items, but they're not actually brand name.
- Price out everything in the bundle. Amazon's Cricut Maker bundle “deals” usually aren't even close to the Cricut Maker bundles on Cricut's website.
About the Cricut Maker:
The Cricut Maker quickly and accurately cuts 300+ materials with ease – from fragile paper to thicker items like wood, leather and lightweight boards.
The Cricut Maker utilizes the most extensive range of tools for writing, cutting and scoring. Adaptive tools can be used to add specialty effects.
While the Maker harnesses all the power and capability of a professional machine, it's also easy enough for a beginning crafter to master.
Features of the Cricut Maker:
- Expandable suite of professional tips and tools.
- Rotary blade for cutting fabric.
- Bluetooth technology for wireless connections.
- Adaptive tool system for cutting over 300 different materials.
- Special Quick swap tool system for functional and decorative techniques.
- Over 500 digital patterns for sewing projects.
- Up to 2x faster writing and cutting compared to previous machines.
- Free Cricut Design Space software for Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Freedom to upload your own images and fonts to create your own designs.
What's included with the Cricut Maker cutting machine?
Whether you get a Cricut Maker deal or if you pay full price, the Cricut Maker comes with everything you need to get started. This is what's included in the box when you buy your cutting machine:
- Cricut Maker machine
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Rotary Blade + Drive Housing
- Premium fine-point blade + housing
- Fine point pen, Black
- Cricut 12″ x 12″ FabricGrip Mat
- Cricut 12″ x 12″ LightGrip Mat
- Cricut Welcome booklet
- 30 day free trial membership to Cricut Access for new signups
- Access to 50 free ready-to-make projects
- Materials for your first trial project