Last year, my young kids went out trick-or-treating and I was surprised and so happy to see all the candy-free Halloween treats they had collected by the end of the night.
I’m pretty sure I only recieved sweets in my plastic pumpkin when I was young enough to trick-or-treat, so I’m not sure when this candy-free Halloween treats idea started. I’m just so happy that the non-candy trend has made it’s way to my neck of the woods!
In that spirit, I’ve put together a list of 15 candy-free Halloween treats kids will actually like.
The best part of this non-candy Halloween list is that the items are all so cheap. There are a few things that are just $0.25 each, but the lowest priced candy-free Halloween treats are just $0.04 each!
If you have Amazon Prime you’ll get the lowest price without having to get your order up to $35 for free shipping.
If you’re going to do a lot of Amazon shopping NOW is the perfect time to sign up for your FREE 30-day trial of Amazon Prime. You’ll get FREE 2-day shipping, FREE movie & TV show rentals, FREE ebooks and unlimited FREE cloud photo storage!
For the holiday season you’ll also get early access to select Amazon lightning deals!
Candy Free Halloween Treats Kids Will Actually Like:
You should also check out all the Halloween articles here on babysavers.com:
- Check out over 700 FREE Pumpkin carving patterns!
- Here are 13 DIY Halloween costumes made with tutus!
- Check out these 15 DIY Baby Halloween costumes (with several toddlers ideas, too!).
- Take care of all your Halloween party foods with fun, festive and easy ideas!
- Find 20 adorable baby and toddler Halloween costumes for under $20 each!
- I’ve found 15 tutorials to make your own Halloween decorations. Some of these are perfect projects for kids!