St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
I have parent-guilt over my non-crafty ways on an almost daily basis. It’s not only that I’m decidedly not creative. It’s also that some messes literally make me nauseous.
My husband is a saint when it comes to this. I can count on him to run with the messy projects and leave me entirely out of them. But I still worry that I’m somehow denying our kids important childhood experiences.
So I’m trying to get better at finding craft projects we all can run with, and there’s no time like the present to start!
There are tons of easy St. Patrick’s Day crafts for preschoolers and toddlers out there! I thought it would be fun to put together a list of some of the best and cutest projects.
Bonus: although these St. Patrick’s Day crafts were found with preschoolers and toddlers in mind, I think all of them would be fun for any age!
Everyday supplies for these St. Patrick’s Day crafts for preschoolers:
- Construction paper: 240 sheets of Crayola construction paper eligible for free shipping.
- Construction paper: 96 sheets of multi-color Crayola construction paper with FREE in-store pickup from Walmart.
- Assorted tissue paper squares eligible for free shipping.
- Mod Podge and Elmer’s Glue
- Pony beads
- Non-toxic washable paint set
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers:
1. This simple St. Patrick’s Day votive made with green tissue paper and Mod Podge.
2. Jinxy Kids shared directions for an adorable Shamrock Puppy craft for St. Patrick’s Day.
3. I love this hanging shamrock craft!
4. These magic leprechaun rocks are an excellent activity for St. Patrick’s Day!
5. This St. Patrick’s Day leprechaun spray and coin search looks like so much fun.
6. Check out this adorable St. Patrick’s Day handprint craft made with this non-toxic washable Crayola paint. You could even do this one with a baby for an adorable keepsake!
7. A wide range of pages would love these Rolling Pin Shamrock Prints. Pick up an inexpensive small rolling pin to keep your own rolling pin away from the craft area 🙂
8. Check out this trick for helping little hands draw rainbows when you take a look at this St. Patrick’s Day tissue paper craft and this St. Patrick’s Day rainbow wreath.
9. Playtivities shows us a fun way to upcycle toilet paper tubes with their fun St. Patrick’s Day craft for preschoolers, toddlers, and any other age.
10. I really love these St. Patrick’s Day discovery bottles. They can be used for so much more than just one of many St. Patrick’s Day crafts for preschoolers, toddlers and babies!
11. This Shamrock Color Sorting activity is great for education and fine motor skills.
12. How cute is this Rainbow of Circles Necklace? It’s the perfect St. Patrick’s Day craft for preschoolers and younger kids.
13. Reuse those corks with this Wine Cork Shamrock Stamp.
14. A Rainbow Scavenger Hunt is a great activity for St. Patrick’s Day.
15. This St. Patrick’s Day Cereal Rainbow craft looks like a lot of fun. You could also use Froot Loops if you’re not familiar with the cereal used in the example.
16. Take a look at how this St. Patrick’s Day Bubble Wrap Shamrocks!
17. Making the materials for St. Patrick’s Day Ice Play is half the fun of this activity!
18. Introduce some sensory play with St. Patrick’s Day Mini Sound Shakers decorated with all sorts of festive tape. They’re so easy, too!
19. Maybe it’s the gold pony beads? There’s something really festive about these St. Patrick’s Day Beaded Rainbow Necklaces!
20. I think these St. Patrick’s Day Magic Fizzing Shamrocks would appeal to everyone from toddlers to adults.
21. I love the craft-activity combo in St. Patrick’s Day Racing Balloon Leprechauns!
Despite what I said above, I really do love finding holiday crafts for preschoolers and toddlers!
In addition to this article with St. Patrick’s Day crafts for preschoolers, check out these other articles:
1. 20 Easy Easter Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers
2. 10 Amazing Button Crafts for Kids
3. Over 30 Easy Thanksgiving Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
4. More than 25 Valentine’s Crafts for Preschoolers and Toddlers.
5. Get these free printable DIY valentines.
6. Learn how to make a DIY teabag wreath.
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to find more great crafts for little kids!
Leave a Reply