I know the feeling. I’ve had that feeling. When a couple decides they’re ready. When they really want to have a baby, they want to conceive right away.
After all, if you’ve spent the better part of your adult life in college, possibly grad school and working to advance in your career, you’re probably more than ready to start a family.
If you’re trying to get pregnant quickly consider these tips for faster conception!
Tips When Trying to Get Pregnant Quickly
1. Stop birth control as soon as possible: It’s a no-brainer, but keep in mind that your body might need to regulate itself without the pills, injections or other method of birth control. That means your fertility may not be at 100% right after discontinuing it.
2. Track your menstrual cycle: Check out my list of the best ovulation apps for fertility and period tracking. Start entering in the date when your period starts and when it ends. If you remember exactly when you had your period for the past few months, you’re in even better shape for helping the app predict when you’ll ovulate and when your next period will be.
Most of the apps also allow you to track when you and your partner have intercourse and various symptoms of menstruation and pregnancy, giving you an even better record to monitor and with your doctor if you’re trying to get pregnant quickly!
3. Use ovulation predictor strips. When it comes to trying to get pregnant quickly, nothing beats the accuracy of knowing exactly when you’re ovulating. But please don’t buy the drugstore ovulation tests (like this popular brand). They’re way too expensive–you’re paying for fancy packaging!
Even in small quantities bulk ovulation tests are way more practical. You can buy 50 ovulation test strips PLUS 20 pregnancy tests for half the price of a single name brand ovulation test with two test strips!
4. Have both partners drop unhealthy habits: If you become pregnant most of your unhealthy habits need to stop, but did you know that having your partner stop several of the same habits can actually make his sperm healthier?
- Alcohol use: studies show that drinking daily can reduce testosterone levels and sperm counts. It also could raise the number of abnormal sperm.
- Tobacco and recreational drugs: both of these can cause poor sperm function.
- Unhealthy foods: Key nutrients like zinc, folic acid, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin D all help create healthy, plentiful sperm.
5. Use sperm-friendly lube: There are plenty of articles that say don’t use lube if you’re trying to get pregnant quickly. Well, sometimes the conception can’t even happen if a lubricant isn’t used. Skip your regular lube in favor of a formula designed for use by all couples who want to have a baby.
If you’re trying to get pregnant quickly, if you just started trying or if you’ve been trying for a while, Conceive Plus fertility lubricant can help increase your chances of getting pregnant naturally!
Conceive Plus contains calcium and magnesium ions, which are essential for the process of fertilization and actually help increase the chances of getting pregnant, naturally.
Conceive Plus has been available since 2008, and there are thousands of user reviews and success stories from other couples! It’s FDA cleared and now available in the United States. It’s available on Amazon and it ships free with a Amazon Prime or with a minimum purchase.
Do you have any tips for couples trying to get pregnant quickly?
If you have just started trying or have been trying for a while, Conceive Plus fertility lubricant can help increase your chances of getting pregnant naturally!
This discussion was provided by SASMAR Conceive Plus®. The opinions and text are all mine.