Looking for DIY Halloween costumes and ideas? We have several tutus in our home that rarely see the light of day. If you have a little girl, chances are good that you also have a tutu or two laying around the house. Why not use them to create some fantastic DIY Halloween costumes?
If you don't have a tutu, you can make a tutu yourself or you can get a cheap tutu for about $6-$7 shipped from Amazon!
For other fun Halloween articles be sure to take a look at these:
- Over 700 FREE Pumpkin carving patterns
- Easy Halloween party food ideas
- I've found 15 tutorials to make your own Halloween decorations. Some of these are perfect projects for kids!
- 15 DIY Baby Halloween costumes (with ideas for toddlers and bigger kids, too!)
- 20 adorable baby Halloween costumes under $20
DIY Halloween Costumes with Tutus
This is one of my favorites! How to make a Peacock Tutu DIY Halloween Costume.
I also think this one is absolutely adorable: How to make a Pink Poodle Tutu DIY Halloween Costume.
How to make a Tinkerbell Tutu DIY Halloween Costume.
If you've seen other DIY Halloween costumes with Tutus that you want to share with other readers, leave a link in the comments below!
What's your favorite DIY Halloween costume made with a tutu?