Who knew there were so many cute Halloween hairstyles? Use these tutorials and instructions for fun Halloween hair ideas to make the days leading up to the big day extra-fun!
Cute Halloween Hairstyles
There are so many cute halloween hairstyles online it was hard to narrow it down to a manageable amount. I think I did a great job, though. I'm in love with all of these fun and easy Halloween hair ideas!
Love Halloween? Check out more of my Halloween articles, tips and ideas:
- Check out the most amazing Halloween party ideas!
- See over 13 ideas for DIY tutu Halloween costumes.
- Check out my DIY baby Halloween costumes!
- See 15 adorable baby Halloween costumes for under $20.
- Get the best Halloween party food ideas!
- You'll love so many of these Halloween cupcake ideas!
- Take a look at my Halloween DIY decorations.
Halloween Hairstyles for Girls
How much do you love this giant eyeball Halloween hairstyle?
This spider ring hairdo by Princess Piggies is one of my favorites.
I love how the hairstyle gives extra life to those spider rings that are so popular. Who knows what happens to the rest of them once Halloween is over!
Another favorite is the Pumpkin Patch buns! This is a perfectly seasonal Halloween hairstyle even if you don't celebrate the holiday!
This Spider in a Spider Web double braid style looks way more complicated than it really is! Hairpins, pipe cleaners and pony beads help you complete the look.
Check out all the different looks that can be made when you learn how to make a 3D Netting ponytail.
This DIY octopus hairstyle is so festive and cute! It works for Halloween or for a crazy hair day.
Related: See all of my pumpkin ideas and pumpkin carving patterns:
- Print out any of these 130+ Disney pumpkin stencils!
- Check out over 45 Disney pumpkin painting ideas.
- See over 700 free printable pumpkin carving patterns.
- Get all the free Hamilton pumpkin carving printables!
- Print authentic Finding Dory pumpkin carving stencils!
I think an adult could style their hair into this pumpkin bun on Halloween!
The perfect spacing makes this candy corn hairstyle extra adorable!
I think this wrapped Mummy ponytail Halloween hairstyle is so inspired and so cute!
I love this simple and silly spider bun for a fun Halloween hairstyle.
I love how this mom made her daughter's hair into a cat ears hairstyle!
Thinking about hair and a bird nest usually means tangles, instead of one of the cutest Halloween hairstyles I've ever seen! This hair nest would 100% be a winner of a crazy hair day style, too!
There's a video tutorial included in this article for how to make a unicorn horn Halloween hairstyle!
This might be the best pirate hairstyle I've ever seen!
Do you know of other cute Halloween hairstyles that deserve a place on this list? I'd love to hear about them! Please leave a comment below.